Wednesday, February 2, 2011

All Eyes on Me! (As if you didn't already know.)

Well, folks. According to two fake Myers-Briggs tests that I took online, I am an ESFP.  That is Extroverted-Sensing-Feeling-Perceiving.  A third test said I am ESTJ - Thinking Judging. The weird thing about it is, I only scored like 1% in the extroverted area on one test and close to 80% on the other.  My scores on the third test were all in the middle and pretty close, but still led with Extroverted and Sensing. 

Doing my own eval of myself I realize that as much as I like to be around people, I excel in work on my own and like to "recharge my batteries" in serene, solitary settings. I am also a great starter, but not such a great finisher.  I have no clue what the Sensing thing is all about, but I do agree with the Perceiver part. Apparently all these elements mean I would be an excellent stage/screen performer, dressmaker/designer, photographer or wait for it...receptionist.  Tee hee!:}

I took these tests for two reasons.  First to see if I was really just a very sociable introvert.  Since a lot of my tendencies are introverted, and so many of the things I do require me to be  alone or in my own head. But it seems I am either a really good liar or completely balanced or these online tests suck. 

Secondly, I am going to be making some major life choices soon and wanted to see if I was cut out for the path I am considering taking. Curious as to what that path is?
Well, you'll just have to wait and see. But you can bet your buns whatever it is will lead to
ULTIMATE WORLD DOMINATION! MUA! HA! HA HA! HA! But I will leave you with this tidbit.  Some famous ESFP's include Bill Cosby, Oprah Winfrey, Elvis, Elizabeth Taylor, Serena Williams, Marilyn Monroe and of course, the stellar President Bill Clinton.

No comments:

Post a Comment