10. Sophisticated. Chic. Jetset. Luxury. I may be a lowly Michael Kors outlet sales associate, but when the scent of tuberose, tamarind and musk hit my olfactory nerves I am instantly sailing my yacht off the shores of Dubrovnik or hiking in the Italian Alps.
9. Fashion magazines and artist markers, set of 100. Childhood creativity and confidence at its best on a sheet of white posterboard.
8. An hour visiting Grammy. These can be trying times, but I know I would regret missing out on them.
7. Seven year old boys in p.j's. "Stacey, can I have another cookie?" "Stacey, can you turn it to Spongebob?"
6. Trivial Pursuit, Tri-Ominoes and Five Card Stud with the fam. I love 'em. What can I say?